The Lumag VH500 GXA Mini dumper is a fully hydrostatic, robustly made machine, which is manufactured with durability and ease of operation in mind. It is propelled by a top of the range Danfoss hydraulic pump. It is fitted with a Honda GX200 engine.
€4601.81 ex. vat €5659.00 incl. 23% vat
Lumag VH 500 GXA Mini Dumper specifications:
|Engine:||1-cylinder gasoline 4-stroke HONDA, OHV|
|Engine capacity:||196 cm 3|
|Engine power:||4.1 kW at 3000 rpm|
|Body dimensions:||length 1000 mm|
|width 700 mm|
|depth 450 mm|
|Maximum load:||500 kg|
|Bucket volume:||0.2 m 3|
|Hydraulic pump capacity:||12l / min (at 3000 rpm)|
|Max. Hydraulic pressure:||200 bar|
|Working speed:||max 2.9 km / h|
|Reverse:||max 2.3 km / h|
|Light height:||55 mm|
|Track width:||336 mm|
|Max. possible tilt:||30 °|
|Machine dimensions (LxWxH):||1500x720x1240 mm|
|Transport dimensions (LxWxH):||1800x600x370 mm|
- The fully hydraulic professional mini dumper VH500 GXA is the perfect helper for all
transport applications in various industries.
- Fitted with HONDA engine
- Tipping the body with the help of a hydraulic piston.
- It can handle up to 500 kg of cargo.
- Only 72 cm wide allows you to drive on narrow roads and permeability to most doors or gates.
- Solid steel construction ensures long life.
- Equipped with a step.